“Every man is an island” – but the island come together and unify, they create continents.
Appreciate the people in your life, the objects surrounding you; they appeared in your life for a reason, and whatever it may be, it should always be considered an opportunity to grow, learn, improve.
Some things and people in your life will stay, some others will go, some will be recurrent. Look beyond appearances.
✨ Someone whistling the song running through your head?
✨ Got to work on time in spite of the traffic?
✨ Received praise for something that you consider routine?
✨ Breakfast in bed?
✨ Rainbow outside?
✨ Your business got a new investor?
✨ Cheesecake on the menu at the cafeteria?
🦋 Do not ignore or diminish these moments.
🦋 Take them and transform them into something massive, tremendous, gargantuan.
🦋 The sun will shine brighter, the sparrows will trill vividly, the grass will seem greener and something in your soul will exponentially bloom exploding fireworks of motivation, bliss and harmony.
Apart from seizing the opportunities and strongly and constantly believing in your goal and dreams, sometimes it is also about being organised:
– create your plan a day before and visualise the accomplishment of every step of it
– start the day by revising the plan with the determination to thick everything on the list
– enjoy the unfolding of the day, remembering to motivate yourself as everything you do brings you a step closer to completion
– stick to the plan, or adapt – but complete it
– end the day with a smile, gratitude and harmony
…how passionate you are about it
…how much you missed it
…theamount of gratitude for having it
…the emptiness of life without it
…what truly matters
…what makes you happy
…of your true calling